• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rejection: technical problems

Explorer ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been uploading my works for 4 years. This is the first time that all photos have been rejected. Other stock did not reject any work.

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Do you have a question for us, or are you just sharing a comment? This is not a way to contact Adobe staff. If you'd like the views of the members here, then please share some photos rejected (4 maximum, original resolution).

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a question for us, or are you just sharing a comment? This is not a way to contact Adobe staff. If you'd like the views of the members here, then please share some photos rejected (4 maximum, original resolution).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 09, 2021 May 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe is known to be very stringent on quality.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't tell stories. Last year, the level of approval of my work was 90%. Recruited incompetent experts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you don't share your work here, I cannot comment on your pictures. I can only say what I know: Adobe rejects (rightfully) assets that other stock suppliers do accept. Some even accept any picture.

You got your point, I will lock this now. If you want to present a picture or two of your rejected work, you are welcome to do so.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines