Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search Result Issue

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

On March 29, my 17 illustrations were approved and uploaded to the website, but they still do not appear in the search results within the site. For example, when I search for 'pig' to find my illustration titled 'pig in a bakery', my approved image does not show up in the results. The same is true for the others. What could be causing this issue? How can i fix it?

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

In searched for "pig in a bakery" and  it was shown as image number 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2024 Apr 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Pig" is a very generalized search term and results in over 10,000 images of pigs that are actually displayed. And there are still more beyond that which are not being displayed. Did you go through all 100 pages? Have you tried selecting "Illustrations," "Exclude People, etc." from the side bar to narrow your search? Have you tried "pig in a bakery" specifically (though it's not like someone would use that search string). I'm assuming the image in questions generative AI. I would have gone for a more descriptive title, but without actually seeing the image in question I'd just be guessing about the context. But let's say I have seen t. Is the pig wearing clothes? What is it buying or eating? Is the pig smiling? What's in the background? Is the pig interacting with anything in particular? And so on. Then make sure the words in the extended title are among the first 10 in your keyword list.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only the first 100 pages will be shown.

What is your region? Do you see your public contributor portfolio?

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In searched for "pig in a bakery" and  it was shown as image number 1.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines