Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Still in the review

Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I've been submitting AI generated images since July, I have a bunch that I submitted close to a 100 days ago and theyre still in review. I have been a visitor to the forums regarding this topic since a while so I am well aware of the 2 month review time on average for AI images and I have had a few hundred assets approved during this time as well, to put it out there. Just wanted to know whether having assets in review for over a 100 days would be possible, since I was hoping to maintain an upload schedule, which is proving to be difficult with this coupled with the cap on the number of images you can submit. Thanks for any info! Sorry if this was annoying 🙂

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2023 Sep 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Submitted or uploaded? Even if the system tells you “submitted”, it means in reality “uploaded”. At the time that was no big difference, but nowadays, with the submission limit, it may make a big difference.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines