• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Taking so time for reviewing files in adobe stock

New Here ,
Jul 26, 2024 Jul 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i need help so i am a contributor in adobe stock so the problem is adobe stock contributor team takes 8 weeks for reviewing images/files but this time they are taking so long It's been 2.5j months still they aren’t reviewing my files and i don't how much time they will going to take please somone help me i wanna know is this a bug or are they really taking more time to review i contacted in adobe live chat also the team too but they kept saying we are from billing department and they gave me a link and said we have dedicated team so i clicked in the given link and reported them and they replied and said the same thing we are from billing department we have dedicated team so visit the link and did that again and report them again and they kept saying we are from billing department huh i am soo worried someone help me fix this bug

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you new to Adobe Stock? If so, your first set of reviews can take a good deal of time. It's not a bug. A larger number of contributors, new and old, are facing the same issue. We as contributors like yourself can not be of help with repsect to getting your assets reviewed sooner.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a bug. You will have to wait your time. Moderation is as fast as it can be, but currently it seems that many contributors are submitting plenty of assets. As moderation resources are limited, you need to wait for your assets to get moderated. That's all. The 8 weeks is not a maximal waiting time, it's a standard waiting time. It can be less, it can be longer.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't read your entire post due to the lack of punctuation which makes it difficult to follow! Reviews are taking a long time right now. There's no way to hasten the process. Be patient.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Review times can vary from 1 - 3 months depending on the season & how many other assets are ahead of yours in the wait queue. Be patient & work on other projects. There are no magic shortcuts.  Everyone must wait their turn. 

You will be notified when your assets are reviewed. 

Check your Contributor panel.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

...they really taking more time to review.

By @Nasrin Sultan388424367udg

Hi, 

It can take a while these days.... There is nothing we can do on this side as contributors, we don't have any influence on the waiting time. Sometimes it can be quick, and other times it can be slower than molasses!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines