Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Technical issues

Explorer ,
May 25, 2021 May 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I uploaded some photos, but got flagged with the "technical issues" phrase. 

Here I've uploaded only two of the several images, because the style is the same, only the subject changes a bit.

I guess I'm not seeing something that you guys are seeing, but would really love to know what exactly.

Cheers!

TOPICS
Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Interesting photos but I am not sure what the retail value is. Who would use them? There are some spots on the table that need to be removed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the quick response Ralph!

You are correct, there are some vaguely noticable spots that. Good eye/monitor 🙂 But if that is the reason, then shouldn't that fall under "artifacts"?

I have other types of shots like these that have been accepted in the past and they are ment for the community of musicians. The sad thing is that there is no category for performing arts/music.... call it whatever. Music in general is a huge industry, but there is no category for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I think the composition could be improved. I'm not sure about you cutting the reflection off at the bottom.

I think the exposure could also be a problem. Is this meant to be high key?? I'm not sure that it is working in these shots. 🤔

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines