• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ten Days After Submitting Images and Still No Action by Adobe

Community Beginner ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It has been ten days since I posted a large number of images and still no action by Adobe.

Photographs are time-sensitive and demand more timely action.

Please review! 

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same! One image was reviewed, so I presumed the rest would come in soon. Of the total 30 images, 29 are still waiting for more than a week now. What is going on. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Charlier,

We are all experiencing the same delay, which is understandable. For those who have been following closely the news about the novel virus COVID-19 several restrictions imposed would have affected most work flows negatively, one way or the other. Stay at home, and social distancing does not really enhance the work flow of workplace clusters such as what I would expect for photo reviewing. Hence with fewer people working at a time, and possibly higher volume of photos being uploaded, backlogs would be created that need longer time to clear.

In case you are thinking this can be done from home, that is easier said than done. There have to be proper facilities in place to accommodate remote work. This is a first experience, hence except it was customary for persons to work from home, then the facilities for remote work would not be in place, and this is not something that can be done overnight. Hence the best we can do, is to be patient. Your work will be reviewed soon. 

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines