• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too much noise???

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those pictures where rejected because of quality issues. Is it the noise or something else I can't see?

20220715_170215.jpgDJI_0195.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 13, 2022 Oct 13, 2022

Some reasons are: Color fringing (I have never seen such wide color fringing), JPEG artifacts, missing details, color noise, oversaturated.

Adobe Photoshop 2022ScreenSnapz011.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Hello,

There is also another factor. That is the white balance; it is also incorrect. The sky has a magenta colour, and there is a magenta cast to the whole picture.

The pic also seems to be taken with a smartphone, so when enlarged the quality isn't good.

I suspect this was straight out of the camera, that the camera did the internal processing. With such a scene the camera made the colours too oversaturated - so the greens are too green, and this has also affected the sky.

I would bother upl

Votes

Translate

Translate

Everybody have already given you the correct answers. In addition, the first photo is not level.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some reasons are: Color fringing (I have never seen such wide color fringing), JPEG artifacts, missing details, color noise, oversaturated.

Adobe Photoshop 2022ScreenSnapz011.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to agree with @Marianne-Deiters. You should stop over processing your files. When saving the files, you should use the highest quality possible, and you should avoid JPEG generations, as each time you edit and save again in JPEG, you're adding compression artefacts.

Abambo_0-1665659636702.png

If you are new to stock, you should consider these resources: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/tutorials.html
Please read the contributor user manual for more information on Adobe stock contributions: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/user-guide.html
See here for rejection reasons: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/reasons-for-content-rejection.html
and especially quality and technical issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/quality-and-technical-issues.html

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

There is also another factor. That is the white balance; it is also incorrect. The sky has a magenta colour, and there is a magenta cast to the whole picture.

The pic also seems to be taken with a smartphone, so when enlarged the quality isn't good.

I suspect this was straight out of the camera, that the camera did the internal processing. With such a scene the camera made the colours too oversaturated - so the greens are too green, and this has also affected the sky.

I would bother uploading this to stock. There are a ton of photos of this waterfall. It's really famous and well photograghed.

Everyone who goes to Iceland takes photos of this waterfall!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Everybody have already given you the correct answers. In addition, the first photo is not level.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

THx for all tips!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines