• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Visual review

Explorer ,
Sep 30, 2024 Sep 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had not uploaded any images to my Adobe account for about 6 months because the images I had uploaded were viewed within 2 months. I uploaded 3000 images 1 week ago. Approximately how many days does it take to review? Also, 6 months ago, an official in this group said that the images are now reviewed within 2 weeks, but this does not seem convincing to me.

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors , Fotolia , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Sep 30, 2024 Sep 30, 2024

You should have seen on the submission page the statement that reviews can be expected in about 8 weeks; however, many Contributors are now reporting waits of 2-3 months or even longer, thanks to the many Contributors who upload 3,000 assets at a time!  Get prepared to wait...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 30, 2024 Sep 30, 2024

It varies by content, season and how many reviewers are available to handle the workload.

1- 3 months is average -- sometimes longer, sometimes shorter.  

3,000 images is a huge amount to submit at one time. I think it's safer to upload small batches on a regular basis to see how well they are received. 

Acceptance is only one small part of the process. The big challenge is making unique, commercial-quality content that sells. 

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have seen on the submission page the statement that reviews can be expected in about 8 weeks; however, many Contributors are now reporting waits of 2-3 months or even longer, thanks to the many Contributors who upload 3,000 assets at a time!  Get prepared to wait...

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It varies by content, season and how many reviewers are available to handle the workload.

1- 3 months is average -- sometimes longer, sometimes shorter.  

3,000 images is a huge amount to submit at one time. I think it's safer to upload small batches on a regular basis to see how well they are received. 

Acceptance is only one small part of the process. The big challenge is making unique, commercial-quality content that sells. 

Good luck.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 02, 2024 Oct 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @abdülkerim34573450bbyd ,

I'm not sure who could suggest that reviews are done within two week. For many months reviews have been taking more than a month. Currently contributors are reporting a wait period of more than 4 months.

Best wishes

Jacquelin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. They advised me to send less images, but whether I send 100 images
or 3000 images, they are reviewed in the same amount of time. It is usually
reviewed in 3 months. I asked this question to the community again 6 months
ago and a community expert said that images are reviewed in 2-3 weeks, but
I didn't believe him, to be honest.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"a community expert said that images are reviewed in 2-3 weeks, but I didn't believe him, to be honest."

It was probably true 6 months ago, more or less. It doesn't hold true today for many contributors who have been waiting 5 months or longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some Contributors are still experiencing reviews in just a few days; however, that doesn't seem to be the norm for most of us.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got drone videos and regular images that are two months in the backlog at this point. But sometimes if I upload something it gets approved within a few hours. It's a weird structure but I guess it is what it is. Can't really do anything about it as frustrating it can be. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The old "first-in/first-out" rule no longer seems to apply.

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. At first I thought it might be based on demand and what's hot at the moment, but I don't think that's the case. The things I upload that get approved vary. And what's pending currently ranges from stills and aerial videos with landscapes, industry, cities and wildlife. A bit of a mixed bag. 

I've had more instances of moderation failing too with rejections that didn't make sense. To which contacting support had them look into it, revisit the submission and then approve it upon realising the moderator had their own technical issues. 

Ultimately nothing can be done about it. Just gotta keep uploading and wait. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"I've had more instances of moderation failing too with rejections that didn't make sense. To which contacting support had them look into it, revisit the submission, and then approve it upon realizing the moderator had their own technical issues."

Hm. Then you must be very special, as the general consensus here has always been that the decisions of the moderators are final and most people who contact support asking for an asset to be given a second look have always resulted in a form email or no response at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I've seen that mentioned around here too but I genuinely think it's a case of weird forum loyalists that just parrot the FAQ instead of actually encountering problems themselves.

My last instance of this happening was about two weeks ago, uploaded a drone video which was rejected for supposedly containing black or empty frames/shaky video. It had zero issues with it whatsoever.  I contacted support and they admitted it was fine, then told me the moderator had their own technical issues to which they apologised. It was moved from Rejected and approved.

You'd be surprised at how helpful support is over these issues, they usually respond quite quickly and get things dealt with. One time I was told to just resubmit the video and then it'd get accepted. But yeah, it's usually quite clear if there's genuinely something wrong with a submission and that's why it got rejected.  General rejections are normal though, support isn't there to save you if you genuinely submitted something that isn't good enough. Got blatant technical issues? They'll respond. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I seem to recall about a year ago, someone had a similar issue with so-called "blank" frames that actually didn't exist. So it's possible something like this, if you described the issue clearly as I suspect you did, might be more likely to have an asset get a second look. But we do see a lot of posts here asking why an asset was rejected, and the reason(s) more often than not (like 99.9% of the time) are very clear. So support is likely not going to respond in those cases. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines