• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Waited 19 days for Adobe stock to review my first 10 images

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys, I've read all the other posts on here and it seems like it can take anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks to have my first batch of images reviewed for adobe stock. 

I've waited 19 days now and I still haven't heard anything. Is there someone I can contact, or a common reason why this might be delayed? 

[Moderator moved the thread to the correct forum]

TOPICS
Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

LEGEND , Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

If you read the contributors forum https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/ct-p/ct-Stock-Contributors?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang=all&tabid=all you will see that almost the only subject of discussion is delays to reviews. It's believed this is due to an AI Generative "gold rush". Where people would once have submitted a 10 great photos at a time, people now submit 100 or 1000 AI generated files, which has thrown everything out. Adobe aren't likely to increase the number of moderato

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Generative AI? It can take months to get your assets moderated.

Illustrations: you are unfortunately in the same queue.

Photos/vectors: 1 day, up to 10 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Mar 20, 2023 Mar 20, 2023

Depends on the type of assets you submitted. 

On average, Photos & Vector Graphics are reviewed in 5  - 10 business days.
Generative AI llustrations could take 1-2 months or perhaps longer if you didn't follow AI submission guidelines.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

You're not alone.  Everyone is in the same boat.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you read the contributors forum https://community.adobe.com/t5/stock-contributors/ct-p/ct-Stock-Contributors?page=1&sort=latest_repl... you will see that almost the only subject of discussion is delays to reviews. It's believed this is due to an AI Generative "gold rush". Where people would once have submitted a 10 great photos at a time, people now submit 100 or 1000 AI generated files, which has thrown everything out. Adobe aren't likely to increase the number of moderators, but I suspect they may put chokes on the number of images that can be submitted, especially by new users with few sales.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Generative AI? It can take months to get your assets moderated.

Illustrations: you are unfortunately in the same queue.

Photos/vectors: 1 day, up to 10 days.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends on the type of assets you submitted. 

On average, Photos & Vector Graphics are reviewed in 5  - 10 business days.
Generative AI llustrations could take 1-2 months or perhaps longer if you didn't follow AI submission guidelines.
https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/generative-ai-content.html

You're not alone.  Everyone is in the same boat.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For now seems like it take at least more than 3 weeks. I uploaded 100 images a month ago and it took 3 weeks for review, but now I have 500 images in review and after 3 weeks they are still on review. I think review time will increase in future because of tons of new artists who want to earn "easy money".

That's a bit disappointingly in case if I made a mistake, when uploaded one of images that are still on review, I can repeat this mistake, because I don't know about it and all future arts will be rejected while they don't text me about this mistake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If these are illustrations/AI generative, then expect 2-3 months. I think you have the cause exactly right. But I don't think Adobe will consider it is good for profits to just hire hundreds of new moderators either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You reap what you sow.  AI Contributors with excessively high submission & rejection rates can be terminated from Stock.  Do you want to crash & burn all at once or be patient and wait to see what Stock does first?  

Seasoned Stock Contributors know how Stock works.  New Contributors should limit submissions to 10-15 of their finest artworks and wait for feedback.  If some are rejected, it won't count against you nearly so much. 😉

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines