• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Comunidad dedicada para hablantes de japonés
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Comunidad dedicada para hablantes de coreano
Salir

Your account has a validation status issue. You should Contact us.

Nuevo aquí ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copiar vínculo al Portapapeles

Copiado

Please help me to solve this problem ?

I don't know what to do to solve this problem

Dear Agency,

Since your account has appeared in the context of highly irregular sales activities, the account will remain blocked until further notice.

When you joined Adobe Stock as a Contributor you have accepted the Terms of Use. Please review the   carefully and I’d like to call attention to section 8.1 Termination of accounts.

If you have any questions, or to update your case, simply respond to this email.

Vistas

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Directrices de la comunidad
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines

correct answers 2 respuestas correctas

Community Expert , Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Contact Contributor Support: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/Need-Help-Contact-Us.html

If that does not work, because your account has been blocked, you probably have a message on your stock contributor page with an e-mail address. Use that address to contact Contributor Support.

Votos

Traducir

Traducir
Community Expert , Aug 09, 2023 Aug 09, 2023

Well, you have your reason. Adobe will give you no more indication until after they made their investigation.

Its been 10 days, I got blocked for "highly irregular sales activities".. without any further information.
I don't know what is that, and I have no control over clients downloading my content.

By @ijabarin

The suspicion is that you participated in a scheme to buy yor own assets to boost your account, or to defraud Adobe. There are several avenues to do that, and Adobe tries to check thi

Votos

Traducir

Traducir
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copiado

"i think i might used a Flags combined with my assets.. the flags have been collected from the web..."  Anything that you find on the web was created by someone else and they hold the copyright. Images that you find on web pages or Flickr, or Google Images, or free stock sites, etc. almost always have a copyright that is held by the creator. Just because it's "free" doesn't mean you can steal it and incorporate it into your designs. This is 'image theft', and Adobe has no tolerance for it. 

Jill C., Forum Volunteer

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
Sé amable y respetuoso, muestra títulos de crédito de la fuente de contenido original y busca duplicados antes de publicar. Más información
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 21, 2023 Aug 21, 2023

Copiado

Anything that you find on the web was created by someone else and they hold the copyright. Images that you find on web pages or Flickr, or Google Images, or free stock sites, etc. almost always have a copyright that is held by the creator.

By @Jill_C

@Jill_C,

Let's add to this also public domain content, content that is really free to use even commercially, cannot be used as part of the submissions here, except if you are the creator. Indeed, it's not an issue with copyright alone. It's using content that is not controlled by you. Using copyrighted assets makes you vulnerable to civil and criminal charges, so that adds a level of severity.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votos

Traducir

Traducir

Informe

Informe
community guidelines