• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stock blocked my contributor for no reason

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe stock has accused me of downloading my own images for the purpose of inflating my sales and thus violating their terms of agreement. I have sent several emails and have not gotten a response since May 27th. In my communications with Adobe I have assured them I did no such thing on any platform at any point in time. I requested several times for the proof they have indicating that I did something wrong and have yet to see anything. I offered to supply anything they needed including a certified legal affidavit to support that I did nothing wrong to help get a resolution and again no response. 

I have had an Adobe account for years prior to creating a stock account and am frankly appalled that Adobe operates this way. You can see in my library there are ZERO downloaded images. On top of that the minimal amount of money I had made from my sales ($56) has now been stolen despite me already paying taxes on it, since after a month of so called "investigating" I still have no access to my account and no descernable proof of wrong doing. These actions have to be some form of fraud! To accuse someone of doing something wrong, stealing the small amount of money they generated in sales despite that person already paying taxes on money they never received, blocking the account, and then providing no proof whatsoever to support the penalizing actions makes no sense at all. I am extremely disappointed in Adobe. 

From reading countless community posts I am not the only one this has happen to and it's very sad. I used to think very highly of Adobe but now can't help but question my previous judgement. While I am certain there are people out there that are petty enough to download their own work I am not one of them. I am baffled that after almost a month Adobe engineers still cannot discern that me a legitimate contributor did nothing wrong. 

TOPICS
Contributor critique , Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 20, 2021 Jun 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for your predicament but Adobe can't discuss it publicly.  You must contact Adobe directly.  Perhaps they will give you more feedback after they have time to conclude their investigation. 

Good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines