• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cancel subscription / Complaints about service

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to share my complaints, see if anyone else has had the same issues.

First: I did push the button 'get 10 free images' on the adobe stock website. After 30 days if 'trial' I not wanted to extend my subscription on Adobe Stock because I couldn't find the images to fit my projects fast. Apparently I did this before one year before so I didn't have signed up for a 'trial' subscription, but a montly plan (29,99€/month for 10 images), without getting a warning. It's when I was trying to cancel a few days before the trial should expire, I saw I had a full montly plan now on Adobe Stock... I'm always very carefull when I see 'free' trials, so I did know when I needed to cancel and was on time but it was not clear at all I did sign up for a full plan.

Second: I contacted the Chat support (since they don't support e-mail in my country) and they just say 'this is how it works', and to keep me satisfied I get a couple of months of free images. But why did I get an advert to get free images if this wasn't relevant to my account?

But: When I want to cancel my subscription after this 'free' period, I have to pay €90 (= 3 months or 50% of the fee remaining) and the remaining images will be lost.

Is this how Adobe treat their customers, who are paying 599,88 /yr on other adobe products? I can live with paying one month when I'm canceling my subscription, but 50% of the remaining fee? And what's the purpose of losing the already purshased images? When I contact the service chat I get the feeling it's a robot, the answers I get are things I already figured out or are not relevant. I'm not satisfied with the Adobe service and because there is nowhere to report complaints I do it here.

If there are other members having the same issue, any thoughts on this?

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?