• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intellectual Property Refusal for ilustration.

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

03 factoryArtboard 8wORK from HOME.jpg

The attached photo was denied for Intellectual property violation.

Please help me find the wrong detail in the illustration.

I upload a few similar artworks; all of those where rejected with the same reason, IP violation. I really don’t know what I heave done wrong. All of “icons” except of the “web conference monitor” I already use in other artworks.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Contributors , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only icon you never used before is the “web conference monitor”?
If all the others were accepted with other of your submissions before than that is probably the one that has initiated the rejection.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am really confused how Adobe take the decision about “Intellectual Property Violation”. Why they cannot us give a clue what is “wrong”?

Do you know, is the way to get the response from Adobe about specific refusal?  

In between I get another refusal for another illustration, again “Intellectual Property Violation”. But this case is even more confusing. The images are practically the same, the difference is in color of the image?!  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines