• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Intellectual Property Refusal

Engaged ,
Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I submitted a few photos to Adobe Stock (first time) and they were both refused.  What I can't figure out is that these photos were by me and I can't figure out why.  They are not of a paid location, there are no brands, etc.  One of the two wasn't even of anything and is a graphic I created from an image and you can't even see a location. 

I've attached a screen print.  Can anyone advise me why these would've been refused? 

Thank you!

Screen Shot 2016-12-10 at 8.36.28 AM.png

Laura Macky
TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2016 Dec 10, 2016

Thanks for writing. I checked both images and found the boat image was the one rejected for IP reasons. It is clearly identifiable both by the location, the words written on the boat and the ID number. As a result you must submit a property release signed by the owner of the boat to use the image for commercially. That being said, it is an absolutely stunning image in my opinion.

The color swirl was rejected for artifacts which generally means excessive noise. Sometimes sensor dust spots or other

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for writing. I checked both images and found the boat image was the one rejected for IP reasons. It is clearly identifiable both by the location, the words written on the boat and the ID number. As a result you must submit a property release signed by the owner of the boat to use the image for commercially. That being said, it is an absolutely stunning image in my opinion.

The color swirl was rejected for artifacts which generally means excessive noise. Sometimes sensor dust spots or other distracting elements can cause the same rejection reason. I checked the full resolution file and didn't see anything there so I have put the file online.

Have a great day!

Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Mat.  Ahhh....I now understand a bit more about the location and how the boat was rejected.  Thanks for explaining that.   Thanks for putting the other one online.  I appreciate it!

Laura Macky

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines