• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Looking for a little review (File Declined for "Technical Error")

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kinda scratching my head as to why this was declined, maybe someone has a few moments for some input?

DSC_7516.jpg

File ID: 200714131

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Nice shot of my hometown icon - Mt. Hood. Black and white is not a big seller for Adobe but how about taking the person out on the right and resubmitting it. Make sure it is clean and as sharp as you can get it. GIve it a try, you might get an answer either way. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice shot of my hometown icon - Mt. Hood. Black and white is not a big seller for Adobe but how about taking the person out on the right and resubmitting it. Make sure it is clean and as sharp as you can get it. GIve it a try, you might get an answer either way. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some strange dots in the sky to the left. Also maybe too high ISO? I agree with Joan - the person is too small in the picture, and the main part of the motif lies in shadows which is not good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely rejected because of being in B&W. Always submit in colour!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks all, I appreciate the feedback.  I've sold this image before elsewhere, so it left me a bit puzzled with the vague rejection.  I'm new to stock photography, so we'll see how it goes in the future based on your ideas and recommendations.  Have a wonderful day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines