• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publishing via Lightroom/Bridge

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some time I seem to have had two Adobe Contributor accounts unknownst to myself.  Up to now I was uploading stock directly via the contributor portal. It works fine but I would like to upload via Lightroom Classic. When I try to do this the files get sent to a Contributor Account which is not the one with all my assets in it. I would like to stop Lightroom uploading to the account it is currently linked to. How do I break the link? How can I delete that stock account and start afresh via Lightroom with the contributor account where all my assets are? I reckon it has to do with the fact that my photography plan is linked to the contributor account in which I have no assets but just don't know how to switch these contributor accounts so that Lightroom will feed into my established collection.

Thanks for your help!

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 02, 2021 Apr 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Email support directly via contributor-support@adobe.com

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines