• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

rejected pictures help

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Im new here in Adobe Stock, actually is my first time contribuing at an image bank. Im not a professional photografer, so I know that I still have a lot to learn.

These two pictures were rejected, the first for technical issues and the second for exposure issue. I tried to correct them, but I dont know if now they are ok. Could someone help me please? Thanks!

First rejected:

_DSC1755 editada (reject).jpg

First corrected:

_DSC1755 editada 2 (corrected).jpg

Second rejected:

_DSC1756 editada (reject).jpg

Second corrected:

_DSC1756 editada2 (corrected).jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Aug 01, 2018 Aug 01, 2018

Hello and welcome. I am pleased to tell you that half of what you want to know about submissions to stock portfolios is clearly outlined in a document put forth by Adobe Stock Guidelines for beginners. Read everything you can and check your photos for compliance to all the guidelines that apply to your works quality and subject matter. Look at your work at 100+ magnification to see errors, excessive processing, unwanted noise and out of focus or blurred subjects that should be in focus. Basic go

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and welcome. I am pleased to tell you that half of what you want to know about submissions to stock portfolios is clearly outlined in a document put forth by Adobe Stock Guidelines for beginners. Read everything you can and check your photos for compliance to all the guidelines that apply to your works quality and subject matter. Look at your work at 100+ magnification to see errors, excessive processing, unwanted noise and out of focus or blurred subjects that should be in focus. Basic good composition is a must. You will see how your work measures to offerings in Adobe Stock offerings so study these as though you are a seller and buyer.

The photographs you show here, both before and after corrections are lacking high-quality composition, good cropping, natural even light and color, subject focus and a few more things that  I will leave you to discover after you read the guidelines.

Please do not be disheartened by this reply it is my effort to save you time and any more repeated rejections. Send only the work that meets all of the standards set by Adobe Stock. See the link below. Best regards, JH

You can find information similar to what you have requested at this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/stock/contributor/help/rejection-reasons.html

Reasons for content rejection

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi tafsp, welcome; it's good for you to join us. Of the 2 photos I like the first better. There is however technical issue with both. The first is over processed; both before and after. It seem to be a bit oversaturated, and over sharpened. The mirror take away from the entire composure. It is too dominant, yet seem not to be the subject of the scene, and also it is out of focus. A better composition would be to have it removed, and include more of the road.

The second photo is a complete blur. It is completely out of focus.

In addition to the link referred to by joan, read all the information in the "Adobe Stock Contributor Guide". This document is a PDF of the above mentioned caption attached to  tagproducts_SG_STOCK-CONTRIBUTOR_i18nKeyHelppagetitle . Also read on all the topics on this Stock Contributor link, and the links at the end of the PDF document. As you go through these documents you'll see illustration of the quality photos Adobe is asking for, and how to achieve it. Also you'll find that practice will be necessary to reach the level of approval you'd love. I hope this helps.

Best wishes

JG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines