Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Statistics are now available in Adobe Stock Contributor Portal

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

The next time you log into the Adobe Stock Contributor portal you should notice a few changes. At the top of the portfolio page you will see a 12 week trend showing your sales from the past 3 months.

In addition, the sales tab has been replaced by the "Insights" tab where you will find your sales history and the option to check your sales, downloads and tax withholding statistics for custom date ranges. You can view this data in the portal and download a csv file with the information as well.

We expect to expand this feature in the coming months. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated.

-Mat Hayward

TOPICS
Contributors

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2018 Jun 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bumping this to the top

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great ))) like it!!! thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to delete my Adobe and Fotolia contributor's account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2018 Jul 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Mat! It's nice to see much-needed improvements to the site!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That sounds like a nice feature.  Is it also possible to see how often my asst(s) appear in search results? Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, that stat isn't available at this time.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The stats feature on the insights page has never worked for me.   I get errors stating invalid dates regardless of what options or dates selected.  This WOULD be a great feature if it WORKED.  I would suggest keeping that off the site until it's operational.  There is not even an "under construction" notice.  It is misleading to offer something that doesn't work on any browser.

I get the 12 week trend graph at the top, but would really be helpful would be if I could look up my earnings or downloads etc from specific dates as it APPEARS to be designed to do.   This kind of bug seems to be a frequent problem of the stock contributor section and a continual source of frustration for me.  Is this a platform issue (MAC vs PC)?   If so, there are a lot of people who use Macs.  I don't even know anyone who owns a PC where I can login and find out if it works or not on that platform.

The only means I have for tracking sales would be if I downloaded hundreds of pages and calculated everything manually.  It's 2018 and I would think that a company like Adobe would be able to provide tracking tools for their contributors.  Why can't this information be listed next to the sales activity listings.  Where you can click on an item to find out the sales info.  total sales for that image rather than having to jump around to the Portfolio page just to see total sales for that image...now it's downloads...is this the same as sales?.  I have several thousand in sales but no way of tracking them.  This technology is used on countless sites and I can't understand why the adobe contributor site is so primitive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The stats tool is working properly and you can enter a custom date range as you've mentioned you want to do. It's important to note that you need to list the most recent date first and the oldest date second.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a little backwards from anything I've ever seen... LOL    Generally, when regarding stats from a specific date to another, the earlier date is noted first. Sorry, but I've never seen anything formatted that way, so please excuse my confusion.   I thought it was a bug!  Maybe a disclaimer above that tool would be helpful to those old farts like me who might get confused.

However, I DO appreciate your quick response and clarification.  I can now use the tool to track my sales. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2018 Sep 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I love the stats feature and it is nice to see how many times each image has sold. I would love if they would add a way to see how much $ each image has made and not just the number of downloads. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be nice to somehow be able to see "views" or some other stat in addition to sales. This could provide insight to a contributor about what types of material are being view, provide insights on key wording, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agree, waiting for the views return too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I, too, would like to see views tracked. This allows contributors to gauge the performance of an asset in relation to sales. Something that gets 1000 views and 10 sales compared to one that gets 100 views and 10 sales contains more useful information than comparing two 10 sales assets together. Having that information allows contributors to manage, cull, plan and curate their collection more effectively.

Another metric I find useful is overall site metrics like keyword popularity both in positive results AND negative results. If clients are searching for a keyword and finding no results that is more informative than a keyword that receives a lot of results. It allows contributors to plan projects to meet those deficiencies in keyword searches. For example, if a keyword is receiving a lot of hits with low results and a contributor knows they have that content it allows them to take a closer look at their own keyword efficiency. If they don't have content meeting that criteria it allows them to start creating content to meet client needs. Simple supply and demand concept. If we don't know what the demand is how can we supply it?

Overall I am very happy with how Adobe is managing  Adobe Stock and I understand it's a learning and growing process. If there is one thing about Adobe's current standing is that they have proven they listen to their customers. It may appear to be a little slow but many of us understand that it's an implementation logistics issue and are willing to wait for these changes.

Thanks for listening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did not find an option to see my portfolio size? Would be nice to have this option. Or comparison chart like portfolio size vs sales? etc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see your portfolio size while in the dashboard section of the contributor portal.

portfolio size.JPG

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...and as a bonus information: the screens show 100 pictures each. So if you need to count from e specific point to a specific point, you can do so with this assumption.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While we’re on the topic of stats... Is there a way to see stats for a invidual image?

I know I can sort by downloads and see how many times an image has sold, but it would be nice to see total $$ as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't available yet however it is a top request and I'm constantly pushing for it every chance I get.

-Mat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This would be my #1 request too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines