Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

View From La Bastille, what is wrong?

New Here ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

I posted this to stock photos, it got declined for "focus" issue!

I have had some critique for the photo before, but no one mentioned the focus. Is this a pot making the judgement or human being? what do you guys think?

IMG_7147 - Grenoble.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

I can’t see if the dog is in focus ... The dog and the woman should be in focus.

But in my opinion the is a huge problem with the cropping. Half of the woman is outside the picture frame. We should see the whole body and even more background to the right. It would be a much better image without the dog. Only the woman in the center of the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also got one rejection of sunrise with glowing red clouds remarks out of focus.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 26, 2017 Dec 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a question is it a 3D photo. what are those blue to yellow colors in wall below dog. in fact every object in photo have same blue yellow and red strips.

At first impression without looking carefully without zooming looking at photo as it is it looks that the camera moved while capturing image and it irritates eyes to strive to focus that it wants to see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can’t see if the dog is in focus ... The dog and the woman should be in focus.

But in my opinion the is a huge problem with the cropping. Half of the woman is outside the picture frame. We should see the whole body and even more background to the right. It would be a much better image without the dog. Only the woman in the center of the image.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines