• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why have i received "INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY REFUSAL"?

New Here ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new here so I apologize for silly question.

I had this picture recently rejected because of "Intellectual property refusal".

I'm not sure what specific part of the picture caused this rejection? Could you maybe provide me some explanation so i can prevent it in the future.

Also if it is only a minor thing is it ok to edit it in Photoshop or would it be considered an unacceptable modification?

Thanks for any response.

20160321_102828-updated.jpg

TOPICS
Contributor critique

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

It's the markings on the boats. These make the boats identifiable. You'll have to clone these out.

You can do modifications like cloning out stuff. It's not intended for editorial use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's the markings on the boats. These make the boats identifiable. You'll have to clone these out.

You can do modifications like cloning out stuff. It's not intended for editorial use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are many rejections of stock offerings due to "Intellectual property refusal". And because it would take too much time to explain the specifics of each rejection, one must be prepared to trust that Adobe has a good legal reason for refusal. Yes, there are names on the boats, yes the place is recognizable and yes there are several legal photograph publishing restrictions that might exist in this country and town. It might be worth your time to read through the documents on the Adobe information page for newcomers to stock offerings. This sort short answer saves time but gives no specifics. I think rickey336 has suggested names on the boats and how to mark them out. If you do this and resubmit it and it is accepted, that was the problem. If you, however, get another rejection there are more property rights issues. Do not give up, just seek answers in the excellent guidelines written by Adobe. Best regards. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I also think that the boat names are a reason for the refusal, but I think also the persons in the picture and the recognizable name on the building could represent a problem concerning a Realease.

Furthermore, since it is a mobile phone photo, artifacts and noise can be seen in the background. Therefore, for this reason the image will be rejected again despite of correction of the name and the  people in the image. I don't think a new upload makes sense here.

Greets,

v.poth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The license numbers and names on the boats, also the name on the blue building.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines