• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer account from Allegorithmic to Adobe, Substances Issue

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so I have seen that I have been paying USD 20 to Allegorithmic since January this year, but since April I have not been credited with the monthly substances I am owed (which is a grand total of 90 of them now!). Just got a big project and only now noticed that I have not received them. I am not coming down on Adobe like a ton of bricks as I have accessed and paid this account from so many places its hardly surprising the account does not know up from down anymore.

I don't want the cash back (which I have invoices for), that nonsense takes far too long and honestly is not necessary- but I need those substances now. This is not the first time I have had to do this and am posting here so we can give anyone who needs a similar solution a place to start.

Right, so what do I do? ADOBE customer service and sales started playing hot potato with my case, so before I get annoyed I would love some inputs as to how to rectify this.

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

The points do not automatically transfer from a Substance account to an Adobe account - yet (although Adobe have said the ability and method to do this is planned).

At the moment, when you go to Adobe Assets (formerly Substance Source) you will probably be logged in with your Adobe ID. Go to the top right of the page and log out. Then log back in but this time with your old Substance account details. Your previous points should now be visible and materials can be downloaded, using those old poin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The points do not automatically transfer from a Substance account to an Adobe account - yet (although Adobe have said the ability and method to do this is planned).

At the moment, when you go to Adobe Assets (formerly Substance Source) you will probably be logged in with your Adobe ID. Go to the top right of the page and log out. Then log back in but this time with your old Substance account details. Your previous points should now be visible and materials can be downloaded, using those old points, from there.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources