• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are the substance3d.com sites down?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reading about how to migrate my Substance account to Adobe, I tried to login to my account and cannot. In fact, any page I try to access on the sustance3d.com site is down. Is this intentional? If so, how do I access my account to complete the migration?

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Indeed there are currently some migration and maintenance work on the website, sorry for the inconvenience, we are doing our best to make everything working correctly as soon as possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

substance3d.com appears to be up, again. However, I am unable to login to Substance Launcher which I was trying to do to understand how many credits I had left with my subscription. I cannot get to Substance Source through the launcher and when I go to Substance Source through a browser, I get redirected to Adobe's site where I am told that I have 0 credits...I assume that is because I do not have a Substance 3d subscription yet. Right now, I feel like I am in limbo. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

You can access your Substance3d.com account by using the My Licenses option at the top right of the Substance3d.com website.

Luca Giarrizzo | QA Analyst, 3D & Immersive | Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Indeed there are currently some migration and maintenance work on the website, sorry for the inconvenience, we are doing our best to make everything working correctly as soon as possible. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines