• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sbsrender gpu produces different result

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. So I am running the sbsrender command in command-line. First we only used the cpu and it produced a nice result but then we wanted to speed it up and use the gpu engine instead. And it was faster but the problem is that it gave a stepped result. 
cpu:
Skärmbild 2021-11-02 154256.png

gpu:
Skärmbild 2021-11-02 154302.png
It still looks like it does what it is supposed to do but it adds on these stepps as well.
I have oppend this graph up and switched to both cpu engine and gpu engine and I can't reproduce this gpu result. It only happens when I am using the command line renderer.

here is the command:

sbsrender.exe render --no-report --input .../dem_height_upscaler_cliffs_slopebased.sbsar --input-graph dem_upscale --output-path .../GPUTest/ --output-name original_dem_{outputNodeName} --set-entry dem@...\original_dem.png --set-value dem_amplitude@5110.12 --set-value padding@11 --set-value strength@0.5 --set-value fillamount@0.0 --set-output-format dem@png --engine d3d11pc

TOPICS
Bugs & Crashes

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
Do you use 8bit grayscale in your graph ? If not effectively it could be interesting to share your graph with us to understand what's going on.

Cheers.

Colin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello. Sorry for the late response.
Yes. The input is 8Bit in both cases but gets scaled up and blured out at the beginning of the graph and then exported as 16 Bit. I will ask if I am allowed to share the graph!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines