Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Allegorithmic Student license

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
I have a student account with Allegorithmic, but I think my student license has expired. I'm still a student at CGMA (CG Master Academy) and need to use the Substance Painter student version for my homework. Is there a way to get an extension or a new student license? Would you please tell me what the steps are to have my license renewed? Should I provide my proof of enrollment? Please let me know. I would truly appreciate it.
PS, I also have an Adobe student account and I noticed you have Subtance 3D Painter...is this the same Subtance Painter from Allegorithmic? I tried to download it as I download Photoshop or Illustrator from my Adobe account, but it only gives me the option of trial or buying/ not downloading? isn't it included with the adobe student account? Let me know please.
Jorge
TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

See the link below:

https://substance3d.adobe.com/education/

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same question here: Are there still educational versions of the substance suite available?

A 30 day trial isn't very helpful in a 4 year educational course.
Any help would be appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I'm a Game Art student at a UK University. My Allegorithmic educational licence is about to run out. I wondered if an educational licence for Adobe Painter is available also, as I have to study at home. I note that there is no indication of an official response to the other two students who have raise this issue. Was this situation resolved for them and others like us? I worry as I am very close to final submissions.

Graeme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the link below:

https://substance3d.adobe.com/education/

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found it!
Thnx Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What COULD have been the issue is an already activated former license.
Once that one expired the new license option (just as it used to be with the substance license) will be available through the above mentionned link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cheers again, Taco 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2022 Jan 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Dave.

Hopefully all will work fine when existing licence runs out in 48 hours. 

ATB

Graeme.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All worked fine, as expected.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for confirming

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2022 Dec 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Has anyone tried getting a student license recently for CG Master Academy? Adobe's verifcation partner, Identit-e 2.0, has denied my eligibility. I have reached out to both Identit-e and CGMA Admissions to hopefully have this resolved, but it could be that Adobe has decided to go the archaic route of only allowing 4 year "accredited" universities.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources