Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JS / PY add layer and maps with a script

New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm not sure if I'm missing something but it's been years since the layer editing API was discussed and I still don't see it anywhere in the API docs. Since it's quite shocking that this basic functionality is not available, I'm wondering if it's there and I'm just not aware of it?

Thanks

TOPICS
Baking , Discussion , Scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was coming to ask this exact same thing. I just saw a post from 2016 mentioning that that functionality was just around the corner. Any updates on this? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2022 Oct 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same requirment, I want to add/remove/edit layers throught API

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 10, 2022 Oct 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi this is in our roadmap, editing the Layer Stack with the Python API. It will come. 
We first some time ago, added Python on top of JS, now it is possible to call JS functions from Python, release after release we add missing functionalities, editing the Layer Stack is a big work and we will start it and should come in the coming months.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources