Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Substance 3D for students...

Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I want to use Adobe Substance 3d suite as a student but it is giving me just a trial version. My adobe plan is also a student plan. Is there someone who can help me with it?

TOPICS
Discussion

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2021 Jul 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

See this post:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/substance-3d-stager/aplicaciones-3d-para-estudiantes/td-p/12146270

with this explanation from an Adobe employee.

@Srujani Kamineni wrote:

Hi! 

The four Adobe Substance 3D apps(including Stager) are included at no additional cost in the Creative Cloud All Apps plans for Higher Education colleges and universities. Substance 3D Assets are not included in the Higher Education plan. K-12 institutions do not have access to this offer at this time.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When logging in with an institutional account that already gives access to creative cloud for my college (UCLA), the Substance apps only give "Buy" as an option, while the rest of the suite give "open" or "install" options. If you click "Buy" on the substance apps and complete a purchase, Adobe will force you to create a "personal" version of your same educational account and bill you for a regular plan. You then need to log out of that account and back into the institutional account to use other creative cloud apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources