• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where do I find the Shelf Window

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2021 Jul 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do I find the Shelf Window in Substance Painter version 7.2.1 to see the textures I imported from Character Creator along with the .Obj file

I look forward to it and thank you in advance

TOPICS
Automatic UV unwrapping , Discussion , UV Tiles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The shelf winodow is now called the Assts window, the one on the left.

You can filter out what was imported in the project by clicking the little arrow left of  "All Libraries" at the top.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

importeiyourassetstexture.jpgimportresources.jpg

Good afternoon Jeremie, thank you very much for the info when I imported the Character Creator obj to the project it just reloaded the properties of each one but not the textures and then in yourassets I clicked the + sign in Import Resources and defined them as textures to import there it imported now just drag to the base of the doll in the parts defined for coloring? I look forward to it and thank you in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources