• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Stager is laggy and gets stuck at 90% when opening and loading file

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was working in Adobe Stager yesterday and had spent a significant amount of time adding materials to my model. I could only apply materials to two elements at a time between loading windows. Very slow! I was working on a iMac Pro desktop and was surprised on how laggy this program is.

I finally got to a point where I wanted to render the file so I initiated a render. I quickly noticed I missed an element and canceled my render. After this, most of the buttons became inactive and upon going back to my viewport, everything was blank. I tried to quit the program normally and it did not work. I finally had to "force quit". Ever since, I have not been able to open my file. Once I do, it shows a loading pop-up and gets stuck at 90%.

My computer says the program is running fine, but I've tried this multiple times and on different computers and it never opens. I've left it on this screen for over an hour and still nothing…

We recently purchased a couple Enterprise licenses for the Adobe Substance suite and it is not living up to expectations at all.

Any insights into how to fix this? The only option I can see is to start over, but worry I will spend another days work just to see the same result of not being able to open my file.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 26, 2021 Dec 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, first sorry to hear that!! Can you show us the configuration you tried? Can you share with us the file?
Did you report the issue to the Adobe substance team?
You can report your issue in the feedback page.

I'm trying to find a way to help us to bring your filr to life.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2023 Mar 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine does the same thing. These bugs are getting more ridculous by the day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @MSEGrip!

We are not able to diagnose working files directly on the forum website. Can you email the Stager scene file and log file that you are seeing this issue in to Substance3d-bugs@adobe.com so we can investigate. If the file is under 20 MB you can attach it directly to the email.  If it's larger, you can send via a file transfer link like Creative Cloud assets, Dropbox, We Share, One Drive, Google Drive, or similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jonathanb40502341!

We are not able to diagnose working files directly on the forum website. Can you email the Stager scene file and log file that you are seeing this issue in to Substance3d-bugs@adobe.com so we can investigate. If the file is under 20 MB you can attach it directly to the email.  If it's larger, you can send via a file transfer link like Creative Cloud assets, Dropbox, We Share, One Drive, Google Drive, or similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources