Exit

Make scene for products

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am trying to figrue out what programs can help me with this:

I want to be able to build a nice setting/scene and then add a product to it. To be able to have nice product photos without having to make the scenes with real objects en stuff in a real studio. 

So my questions are, wich program lets me build beautiful photorealistic scenes and how do i make a photo/3d model of my fisic product to import in to that scene. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, you can use Dimension or stager both are perfect for that. Dimension is a part of the CC plan but not stager.

I think you should start with Dimension and if you need to be more realistic with more option you can jump to Stager. Stager can open Dimension files but Dimension can't open Stager files.
You can setup your scene and export as an obj or fbx file.

In my opinion try with Dimension and if you need more, think to Stager.

Feel free to ask!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Alexandre,

Thank you for your reply and time. Great i will start to learn dimensions. My questions now is how would i be able to add /import my physical product. To have it in dimensions like a model. The products i would like to add in the scene are not the basic models but a custom product. How would i add it from a product photo and make it an 3d object? 

so i can place it in the scene and move it around like the standard models in the program. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2021 Dec 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I understand right you need to create 3D object from the image. Dimension or Stager can't do that. They can import only ready 3D object. 

I think before importing you need to use something like this apps:

Photo to 3D Print | 3D Printing Blog | i.materialise

Image to 3D Model: How to Create a 3D Model from Photos | All3DP

Smoothie-3D

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources