• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Label colors not preserved in Team Projects?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

It appears when I add labels (colors) to different clips on the timeline, Team Projects does not preserve them after I close out of the project. In other words, I'll go ahead and spent hours highlighting clips I find to be of use in my sequence, and then upon closing out of Premiere and re-opening the project, all of my labels/colors are gone.

Clip labels themselves do not appear to trigger the "share" option because they're personal properties, according to another thread I read here. But Premiere doesn't even preserve them for my own personal use when I reopen my projects.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a workaround? Currently on CC 2018 12.1.1.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2023 Oct 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using After Effects 23.6.0 right now and label problem still exists. 
This is definetely a dealbreaker. 
It would be important if this would be fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's September 2023 and this is still happening. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines