Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team Project: CC library taking local space

New Here ,
May 12, 2020 May 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team
Recently I came acorss a use case for adobe cc library for which I need help form the team.

Use Case:

I am working on a team of around 110 designers across globe who works on web, mobile and tablet ads. We receive lot of product images from our client which are not properly cropped, transparent or needs retouching. So we created an independent cloud repository to keep all the finished product images. Whenever designers have requirement they visit the repository, download the files and use it in photoshop. But we want to reduce number of tools in the process to make it centralized.

I have built the same repository using CC library for beta testing. During this I noticed that all the files which were in cloud are automatically synced into local storage. As we have limited local storage and the images are heavy in size its started creating issue in the laptop.

My question over here is can we have any feature in which files can be store over cloud using CC library and can be use without keep all of them over local system. I am looking for a feature similar to adobe stock present in CC library panel inside photoshop. Even I am happy to explore other adobe tool which have similar functionality.

Please help me with that.

TOPICS
Cloud sync , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there: 

Thank you for reaching out with this feature request. This is definitely an issue that is top of mind for the Libraries development team. We understand the pain point of managing drive space, especially on laptops, and are actively assessing how we can design and implement a better experience that allows you to selectively sync the content you want to have locally. Stay tuned for future updates, and if you would be interested in being a beta tester for upcoming features, please reach out via email to my first name at adobe. Thanks! 

Hep Svadja, Product Manager of Adobe Capture, Adobe Color, & Creative Cloud Libraries

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines