• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

889 Representation for government purchase of Adobe software

New Here ,
Jul 13, 2021 Jul 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning - I work for the Department of Defense, and as part of a purchase agreement to utilize Adobe Software I need the company to complete and sign the form. Is anyone familiar with this process, or which office within Adobe handles this? - Patrick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never seen that question before, so call Adobe

Adobe, 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110-2704 USA Tel: 408-536-6000 Fax: 408-537-6000

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I spoke and chatted with them several times, they told me to post the question here ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a public forum, not Adobe support

The very few Adobe employees who read here are, as far as I know, only part of the group that support forum operations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I was a little confused as to why they would direct me here. Easy way to close the ticket they couldn't figure out, I guess. Anyway I'll go back to square one with the number you gave. Appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Easy way to close the ticket they couldn't figure out

That means to me that you were talking to chat support, not someone in Adobe's business office

And, you are correct... any time chat support can't find an answer they send people here

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this link:

https://www.adobe.com/trust/compliance.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You, my friend, are a national hero. Thank you, exactly what I needed. - Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2021 Aug 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find the filled out form? I don't see it? I need the same. Thanks for any assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there - I use a localized 889 form, you would be best served reaching out to your financial resources offices for whichever form they require. The link above that was shared with me, got me to the appropriate offices within Adobe to get the thing signed! They were very quick about it too. - Patrick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the form. I just need to know who to send it to for a signature, an actual email or even a phone number. Do you have the actual contact info for the appropriate people?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still don't see a contact on that page? Am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pretty sure I used the contact form under the privacy tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2024 Feb 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry, I'm also using 889. I work at the US military Misawa AB Japan. Does this 889 covers anywhere even I purchase Adobe product from Adobe Japan? When I previously purchased an Apple product from Apple Japan, I was warned from a financial section. This 889 could only be used if it was purchased from Adobe in the United States?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel like I've going down the rabbit hole. I've clicked on the link but dont' see anything obvious. Also per Patrick's comment, I selected the Privacy tab and didn't see anything obvious there. What is the next link will get me to where I need to be? The chat is just an automated response chat and not answering my inquiry. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does your organization have an Team/Enterprise Plan? 

https://www.adobe.com/trust/compliance/compliance-list.html

Privacy > Contact Us

https://www.adobe.com/privacy/privacy-contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, we have individual licenses in my department. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines