• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Car wash foam gun adjustment

Community Expert ,
Jul 22, 2024 Jul 22, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Awhile ago I bought a car wash foam gun https://www.amazon.com/Car-Foam-Gun-Juqiboom-Adjustable/dp/B083JSHNHZ

Everything about the foam gun is great EXCEPT the spray is too wide for my preference

The spray head is FIXED and may not be adjusted, so I looked at the spray coming out the sides of the head and making a really wide 'fan'

To make a narrow spray I cut a 1" wide strip off of 4" wide Gorilla model 106170 tape and wrapped it around the spray head to completely close off the side slits

The spray fan is now narrow so I may direct it exactly where I want the spray to go

FOAM.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2024 Jul 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing Things Creatives Do with Duct Tape.

Prom Duct Tape Design Contest Winners.

https://www.duckbrand.com/stuck-at-prom/winners

image.png

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2024 Jul 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's amazing what we can do with a little ingenuity. @Nancy OShea, your duct tape post made me remember a photo I did, while in high school. I borrowed my dad's old Argus C3 camera and was taking photos of everything. I wanted to try taking closeup photos, but I didn't have the money for lens diopters or extension tubes. So I unscrewed the lens on the camera and taped on the core of a toilet paper roll, as an extension tube. Then, since the camera  was a range finder camera, I had to figure out how to focus it. So I placed a piece of wax paper in the camera on the film plane and focused it and taped a string to the lens to mark the distance. I then loaded a roll of fill and took this photo of a scorpion, on my finger. Yea, I did some stupid things when I was young.

scorpion.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Impressive.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2024 Jul 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2024 Jul 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! Pretty creative and daring. I kind of still do the same. Well for the bugs and not the creative ingenuity of adapting a camera and lenses. I could never do something like that. But maybe with other things. Such as finding a creative way to protect bunches of grapes. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2024 Jul 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>creative way to protect bunches of grapes

In a bottle with a cork? (screw cap also works)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2024 Jul 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Give fresh fruit a quick bath in a vinegar and water solution the moment you get them home, dry them, and place them in a clean container lined with paper towels. Works with grapes and berries. The vinegar helps to kill any mold that could cause fruit to spoil.

It really works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines