• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GREAT idea to hang a picture (one with a wire)

Community Expert ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GREAT idea to hang a picture (one with a wire) is to put a fork over the nail/screw and wire over the fork and then pull the fork out leaving the wire on the nail/screw

PictureFork.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2024 May 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, I've seen videos on this. But I've never tried it. If I have to reach in to get the fork out, I just reach in to feel the wire and put it over the nail or screw. I've done this with frames as large as 30"X70".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 11, 2024 Jun 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That’s a great idea! I’ve found using a similar trick useful for adjusting UPVC windows in a showroom. By securing them with wire and using a fork over a nail or screw, it becomes easy to display various window styles or features at different heights without causing any damage. It helps customers visualize the product better and provides a clearer understanding of how the installation process might look in real-life settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines