• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there adobe user group in Shenzhen?

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are designer community ( 1500 members ) organising meetups and workshops in Shenzhen.

1. Is Adobe supports for design communities or events in Shenzhen?

2. Our design community members need support for purchasing Adobe CC?

Shenzhen is announced as " City of Design " by UNESCO. There is a lot of design events hosted every day, But we haven't seen any Adobe events or banners in any places in Shenzhen. We have tried to reach out SZ office, and there is no response. 

I would like to here from Adobe representative, [email address removed by moderator - please don't post your personal information in a public forum]

Thanks,

Sarav.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also from Shenzhen. would love to hear more about the community meetup (if any)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are independently organising designer events in Shenzhen. But Adobe creative tour events are really awesome. I would like to hear it from Adobe If they are hosting events or planning to do so.

www.meetup.com/chinamadrasters/ Join us.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines