Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Julianne Kost's latest creation

Dec 16, 2015 Dec 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was fortunate enough to listen to Adobe Evangelist, Julianne Kost's talk last week about her latest style of photography.  As a passenger in a car, she takes photos out of the side window with spectacular results. Check out the interview with her on the Creative Cloud blog about this and her new book showing these photos aptly entitled "Passenger Seat".

Do you have any ways of taking photos that perhaps your peers haven't thought of?  Please share them!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 23, 2015 Dec 23, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tricia!

I saw that, ooooh so beautiful.

It covered me with so much pride too when I read that as I do the same thing and I sooooooo love to know I have such things in common with her. Julieanne is the reason why I am who I am, although she has not the brightest idea I am part of the world generally said, for me there was life before and a life after meeting her on stage. It was like life's Christmas present to me so much she's my inspiration n.1

This is one of my own passenger's pics btw

Screen Shot 2015-12-23 at 18.17.14.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very beautiful Flo, love the colors!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thank you Tricia!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines