• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Marketing Plan / Project Management Software?

Engaged ,
Jan 21, 2017 Jan 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As my clients grow in size, I'm finding that I need software or an online solution to help me manage each client's overall marketing plan, which often includes advertising, social media, print collateral, and other deliverables. I'm a small company with just two people so I don't need anything elaborate, but it would be nice to allow my clients access so they can see what's in the works. Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check out Basecamp

Basecamp 3: Manage projects, groups, and client work.

Or, The 20 best tools for online collaboration | Creative Bloq

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Nancy. Unfortunately, BaseCamp is a little pricey for us. Do you have any experience with zoho.com or FastTrack Schedule? The only thing that bothers me about the latter is it hasn't had a significant update in a long time.

Zoho Projects | Online Project Management Software

Project Management Software | FastTrack Schedule 10.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No experience with FastTrack.  But I've heard good things about Zoho.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do developmet and implementation for companies of all sizes migrating to Zoho. It offers a lot of modules (check out https://one.zoho.com/), in particular "Projects" is a very useful one for project management. It is also very affordable and they have support technicians available (I use the chat function) 24/5. 

https://projects.zoho.com

https://social.zoho.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2017 May 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kcrossley

If you're managing marketing plans and also creating marketing content for your clients, you might want to also look at an online proofing tool to help streamline feedback on all the content.

Try out https://pageproof.com – it's a very simple, smart online proofing tool that lets you review PDFs, artwork, imagery, video, audio etc with any number of reviewers. Reviewers add feedback directly on your work with pin-point precision.

There is a free Adobe add-on for InDesign/Photoshop/InCopy and Illustrator which lets you send out proofs directly from those Adobe CC apps too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the marketing side, I know Adobe offers the Adobe Marketing Cloud Adobe Marketing Cloud | Integrated digital marketing solutions​. I don't know much about it, though. It's separate from the Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2017 May 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Marketing Cloud

ime you email them and never get anywhere but perhaps others had better luck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 03, 2017 May 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have had great experience with ZOHO Projects and it will suit your needs.

Regards,

Sabrina XOX

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 11, 2017 May 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should try SalesFroce, it's CRM on cloud services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 16, 2017 Jul 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

I can give you Best solution for this.

I have an updated list of latest CRM software which would be of great help to you.

Professionals of leading firms are using this software and you can read the reviews of them.

10 Most Impressive Project Management Software | TechnoBeep

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

budget is a big issue for our team too. we are a small agency inside a large publisher house. we use :dapulse: Project management is better when it's visual

works well,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 02, 2017 Dec 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may want to check out this free web based project management tool called Fluxes. There are tons of features which make this tool useful, but if we're talking about the main functionality, here is what people can do on Fluxes:

- Create tasks and to-do lists

- Assign tasks to team members

- Mark tasks as done

- Set due dates for each task or for a set of tasks

- Share files

- Discuss tasks and projects

- Run flexible reports (what's overdue, what's due soon, what tasks have been done)

- Weekly recap by email shows an overview of what to do next

- Smart deadlines is an optional mode where tasks with the nearest due dates automatically appear at the top of To-Do lists, so nobody will forget about tasks even they were created a while ago

- Copy checklists with just a few clicks, useful for recurring workflows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look at fully configurable and adaptable to your business needs CrossCap’s Marketing Calendar Software.

Here are some of the platform's benefits:

• Manage all your team’s calendars in a single marketing calendar software
  • Collaborate and share your marketing plan effectively
  • Attach briefs and marketing assets
  • Calendar hierarchy structured based on your business
  • Zoom in to a Week or out to a Year
  • Controlled access with different access - levels for managing & viewing
  • Voice navigation
  • Easy filtering
  • Customizable and shareable workspaces
  • Easily link your marketing tactics to their associated campaigns
  • Report on campaign execution and effectiveness

From what it sounds like, CrossCap's Marketing Calendar Software can be your solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 27, 2018 Mar 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of the Best Project Management Software which I know are

1- Basecamp

2- Slack

3- Freedcamp

4- Teamwork Projects

5- Producteev

Source:- https://merabheja.com/top-10-best-project-management-softwares/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can recommend Zoho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trello works.  It's free to use and you get unlimited boards, lists, cards, members, checklists, and attachments, a free power-up per board and you can attach files up to 10MB from your computer, GSuite Drive and etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple, Free for small shops:  http://kanbanflow.com and http://trello.com

Easy, minimal features for Office365 environment: http://tasks.office.com (Microsoft Planner/Teams)

Great features for very minimal cost (*favorite): http://projects.zoho.com

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I think this is a good question. I like to use calendars to outline content. Its simple and gives you an good visual overview of everything going on. It's simple and effective.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kcrossley

I used project manager tools for a number of years. The two I would suggest are Asana (asana.com) and Wrike (wrike.come). Each has it's own + and -. Asana is free to use but if you want the calendar it will cost a small fee. Wrike is also free for personal use but the proofing tool is not included.

Good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have recently started using one called Monday. It's relatively new and they are adding new features all the time. The price is pretty reasonable, too. (monday.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We are a small company as well and we use proggio.com.

It has a free plan so you can figure out if it works for you and most importantly, they integrate with Jira 

It works best for us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I second the Proggio recommendation. We use it as well and it is very friendly. They also have quick real people support that answered all my questions which is nice because in many places they use bots for that 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If anyone is still looking, I would suggest taking a look at Teamhood. It is visual and allows you to share views with anyone via a link. Easy to collaborate and involve clients into the process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do any of these programs allow you to compare statistical costs for each marketing project? Recently, I have faced the problem of inefficient allocation of funds for advertising.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines