• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share your Adobe Portfolio Link!

Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2016 Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it always great to share your work... and even cooler to share your portfolio.

Since Adobe Portfolio allows you to personalize your protfolio.... the share your links.

Here is mine...

https://kennshinabery.myportfolio.com/

PLEASE KEEP THIS TOO JUST SHARING LINKS.... AS WAY TO SHOWCASE HOW YOU UTILIZE YOUR CREATIVITY.  NO SLAMS ON ADOBE PORTFOLIO.... JUST HOW YOU USE IT!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 103 Replies 103
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2016 Dec 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll throw mine in there to get the conversation going ...

Stage Play Posters Brad Lawryk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, those are really nice.  I especially like Brad's Stage Play Posters, but they are all good.  How hard is the process?  I look at Nancy showing us some links, and can't help thinking that she makes websites for a living.

[EDIT]  Ah hah!  Lynda.com comes to the rescue.

Adobe Portfolio First Look

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know how to do anything here at adobe. I want to add content and blogs but there doesn't seem to be any info. It won't even let me upload a  image to my profile. What's going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add your projects to Behance and then use Adobe Portfolio to easily build yourself a portfolio site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 13, 2017 Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samurai293 wrote:

I don't know how to do anything here at adobe.

Have a look at Adobe Portfolio.

Adobe Portfolio | Build your own personalized website

Adobe Portfolio Help

Adobe Portfolio Knowledgebase & FAQ

Forum Profile images & avatars must be approved.  It may take a couple of days before you see them.

Adobe Forum Help & Resources

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The ProSite had a blog function..... Adobe Portfolio only has a way to build pages.  What you can do is create content on LinkedIn and then share the link on an Adobe Portfolio page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 30, 2017 Jan 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samurai293 There are many online resources for sharing your work including Blogger and Wordpress. For images Flicker is popular with generous storage or SmugMug where I host my own photography. Adobe also offers Behance where you can share your work and collaborate with others.

You could start off by downloading a free version of Creative Cloud.

https://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to my portfolio page.

https://ajbutler.myportfolio.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have since redone my Portfolio site and added my own domain name .... 

http://www.lawryk.com or http://brad.myportfolio.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Brad see that is a sexy page. Digging the red.... very cool.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been out and about recently with my camera capturing the English winter. I love the crisp cold days when the sun is low in the sky.

http://www.johnnevitt.com/Travel/UK-Ireland/England/Colney-Heath-Winter/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice photos but that's Smug Mug right?  Not Adobe Portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep Nancy. I can't manage two portfolios

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2017 Apr 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been out and about recently with my camera capturing the English winter. I love the crisp cold days when the sun is low in the sky.

http://www.johnnevitt.com/Travel/UK-Ireland/England/Colney-Heath-Winter/

Brrrrrrrrrr   I had to put a coat on after looking at those pictures.  We keep our snow on the mountain tops where it belongs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 06, 2019 Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi John, I know this post is old but I like your site !.

I am trying to do a photo blog thing just for personal use.  I have been experimenting with Wordpress but haven't been impressed with tne galleries I have tried or how easy it will be to manage the images.    I have been looking at Adobe Portfolio which is handy being integrated with Lightroom but I am struggling to figure out an elegant way to use it with WordPress   (Wordpress for the Blog bit and Portfolio for the Gallery)

I love this look (thumbnails with pagination) and a lightbox.   What do you use for that ? https://www.johnnevitt.com/Urban-Spaces/Street-Photography/

https://www.johnnevitt.com/Urban-Spaces/Street-Photography/

Thanks

Ian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like the slideshow was made on a 3rd party site and embedded into Adobe Portfolio.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/215684818-What-Embed-Codes-do-you-support- 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ian, my site is hosted by SmugMug which means I can use their excellent plug-in to upload my images directly from Lightroom Classic. The site automatically scales for mobile and desktop which is an advantage. In addition to folders and galleries, it’s possible to use blank pages to customise the layout with various content containers. The link you posted above is for a gallery. Here is an example of a page:

https://www.johnnevitt.com/PhotoArchive/Archived-Pages/0024/n-xKMGB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks Jon.   I had a look at SmugMug and really like the gallery settings.

I tried using the embed code in an  Adobe Portfolio Page but it doesn't like the format.   Do you use SmugMug embeds within Portfolio or is it all native SmugMug with a Power, Portfolio or Pro Subscription ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’ve not tried embedding code with Portfolio. In fact I only use Portfolio to present a few collections, perhaps six on a single page. I don’t have the pro subscription for Smugmug. The power level gives me everything I need and I think its good value given all the customization options it provides. However Adobe Portfolio comes as part of a creative cloud subscription; so there is no extra cost.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks Jon.   After much experimenting for my photo-blog I have gone for a Lightroom (with the SmugMug plugin) / SmugMug (Power) / Wordpress with a Photnic Plugin to display the SmugMug Galleries).

I couldn't see an easy way to get Behance / Portfolio do what I wanted to end up with.

Thanks very much for your help and advice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 02, 2017 Feb 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think as a working creative it is good to have your work in multiple places.  Even Scott Belsky from Behance has said that in the past. 

I always add my work to Behance first (been using it since 2009 or 2010).  Then, I merge the new projects into my Adobe Portfolio site.

I think Adobe Portfolio is great as I am not a webdesigner.  I can do Wordpress... but I do not think I could create a whole portfolio on it or create one that is as multifaceted my Adobe Portfolio page.

I think if you are a designer it is great if you can get your work up on Dribbble for example.  Then link your Dribbble page to your Adobe Portfolio site.  Everything I do online links back to Adobe Portfolio as it is my main portfolio.  In fact, even my LinkedIn and Instagram will link you back to my Adobe Portfolio site.

I think it is a great tool to have as your central portfolio.  Redirecting traffic back to your Adobe Portfolio site is easy.  And by adding Google Analytics to your Adobe Portfolio site... you can track how people discover your page.  Whethr it is through and organic search on Google (for example) or as redirection from let's say a post on Facebook.  Then when you see where your traffic is coming from you can focus on promoting your portfolio heavier there.  Let's say most people are coming from my Twitter page, then I know I can spend more time promoting my work on Twitter.  Makes sense right?  And I think in today's world creatives need to learn a little bit about social media management in order to get a larger audience for their portfolios.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a link to my Portfolio...

igraphicdesignn.portfoliobox.net/work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2017 Apr 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a beautiful portfolio. I love the parallax scrolling. Which template did you use for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Question, when I share my adobe portfolio link it shows cover image of one of my projects. Is there a way to change it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines