• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Show us UR Pets

Engaged ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well here's my kat. He's a cantankerous, lazy, overweight, always hungry, fraidy-cat but I guess that's why I like him. Not an easy client to photograph though. And here's my pet Parrot. I like him a lot! He always talks to me. His favorite phrase is "It's hot". and "What's up". He's my pal.

look-into-my-eyes.jpg

u-classy-bird.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 18, 2018 Mar 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a funny cartoon. Some folks are just way talented. This one's a keeper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2018 Mar 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DSCF3846.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recovering from the strain of the day: one of our 5 dogs.

Image may contain: cat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's all the dogs:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the horse!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's a beauty Chuck! I'll bet he eats like a horse LOL! Hey, you know I had to say that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Chuck, here's a friend of mine on his horse on his ranch. Sorry for the small pics but it was taken on a flip phone quit a while back.

IMG_20140801_163411.jpg

IMG_20140801_163429.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice, Catus Cowboy!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not mine, but I could visit... as long as I brought treats for hand feeding

K-LICK.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You got to have some real brass ones and be awfully familiar with that tiger to do something like that John. I'll bet he cost a small fortune to up keep. When your tiger starts eating better than you do something has got to change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Cactus+Cowboy  wrote

You got to have some real brass ones and be awfully familiar with that tiger to do something like that John. I'll bet he cost a small fortune to up keep. When your tiger starts eating better than you do something has got to change.

Pic is from about 20 years ago, Kulia (her name) has now passed from old age

She was raised indoors until about 6 months old and getting big enough that she was destroying furniture... never doing anything to harm her owners, but simply too large to keep inside a house

I met her when she was about 8 months old (in the picture) and she really liked visitors, especially with treats

I only ever visited with her owner, and she was always very friendly... especially when I had treats (see the trend here?)

I did, of course, listen to her owner about those things NOT to do... such as turning my back, because a Tiger's natural hunting instinct (or even when playing with another Tiger) is to go for the back of the neck

Wife said no animal larger than she is... so we had the Serval

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He thinks he's a lion but really he's just a dandelion.

lion-kitty.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At home everything is tidy

Pets.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really a pet but the photo-op was there and I took the shot. Canon kit lens EF 75-300mm f/4.8-5.6 III. This shot was from approx. 15ft wide open RAW. It has decent reach but shows horrendous Chromatic Aberrations (CA) and fringing that is hard to remove in post processing. I guess that's why canon gives them away with the camera purchase. But even with all that the lens does capture nice pictures on a tripod and timer. We call these birds Morning Doves or Grey Doves. They're to the neighborhood what pigeons are to the city...no car is safe.

Gray-Dove.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have a lot of doves also. Ring-necked ones on the Central Coast. Had a lot of Morning doves where I lived in L.A.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2023 Sep 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My Bella is 18 years old and deaf. She YOWLS really loudly and loves to get into my knitting.

IMG_0279.JPG

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines