Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something we all can relate to.

Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CzPJt_dUoAE3Ms0.jpg

We can make this a thread to post relevant cartoons, photo edits, memes and other assorted witticisms.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 732 Replies 732
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DNNlV6bVAAAocwn.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 02, 2018 Dec 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

01.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On a cold Canadian winter morning, wife texts husband: "WINDOWS FROZEN, WON’T OPEN"

Husband texts back: "POUR SOME LUKEWARM WATER OVER IT AND TAP GENTLY ALONG THE EDGES WITH A HAMMER"
Five minutes later wife texts husband: “COMPUTER REALLY SCREWED UP NOW”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having a look around an old cemetery with my mate and he said "Look, there's a grave of a bloke here who lived to be 150!"

I said "What's his name?"

He replied "Miles from London."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

39883844_10160852741990038_8051569486647525376_n.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 05, 2018 Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thoughts.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 06, 2018 Dec 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

0bbeb25a8aa9a6d6743c58ef6a899a51.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Picked up a hitchhiker last night.

He said, "Thanks but how do you know I’m not a serial killer?"

I told him that the chances of two serial killers being in the same car are astronomical.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fe5b30d823c11eb1259835b0d8c913ba.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 07, 2018 Dec 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2f192ebb280aa780a8d53d0827124a72.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Earlier today I was stopped in the street by someone conducting a survey. They asked me what I knew about dwarves.

I said ''Very Little."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dog.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well at least he didn't wake up to that in his bed so clearly not that drunk!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ussnorway  wrote

well at least he didn't wake up to that in his bed so clearly not that drunk!

"Really drunk" adds a marriage certificate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2018 Dec 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fark_c1UFvJ6N4olxsp8SEgXthah6Mdo.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Christmas lights in sync with “Baby Shark” video:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mgAj1-Rnk_8

BFBD6045-B1D1-4F3D-A441-48210170286E.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You've probably heard the joke about the Seattle newcomer who asks a kid if it ever stops raining here and the kid says "How do I know? I'm only 6."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As we live about four hours south, and know a number of people up "there" who once were down "here" in Oregon's very moderate Willamette Valley, we've had quite a few hoots when visiting with them. "It's been so blasting hot here the last couple days ... " they've said ... so, we ask, what's the temps have been? It got clear to 82* F.!

It does that a few days every summer there ... like we get a few days around/slightly above 100*F. ... that's how much cooler the Sound is than the rest of the 'inland' NorthWest. And yea, they do get a little more rain & cloudy days but not that much more than here ... lol

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been to the PNW a few times and one stop was McChord AFB (Tacoma) where I stayed at base lodging. As I was getting reading to go, the maid came in to straighten up the room. She starts talking about how she and her husband moved up from sunny San Diego, and when she got here, it was a solid month of rain. She told me it got her depressed, so a doctor suggested she get a job to chat with others, keep busy and keep her mind off of her problems. It's funny how easy it is to think the climate is not much different until you experienced it for a few months.

Puget Sound like the Bay Area has moderate temps, but cross the hills further inland, and it a dry heat, sometimes north of 100℉.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D-in-law worked in ATM  ... air traffic monitoring  ... at JBLM as it is now, Joint Base Lewis McChord ... for a couple years. They're in Lacey, south of the base a few miles.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 18, 2018 Dec 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed that the first time I visited California.  I was in San Diego and I noticed the drastically different forecasts for the city/coastal areas, to the more inland areas of a few miles.  Being from the midwest (Indianapolis to be exact) I often forget the vast array of climates in such a close proximity on the West Coast.

The problem here is that in the Midwest,  you can very easily experience all 4 seasons in the course of 24 hours,  having temperatures in the upper 70s to having a foot of snow a few hours later. Which is why people around here like to say "you don't like the weather? wait 5 minutes"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blond tries to fill the tank on a Tesla.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Her: “Can I borrow your car?”

Owner: “Sure”  (hands over keys) 

Owner: “I’m not sure how much range it has left, so if you might need to charge it at some point."

Her: “Duh, of course I’ll charge it. Who carries cash these days?”

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DaveJCummings  wrote

I noticed that the first time I visited California.  I was in San Diego and I noticed the drastically different forecasts for the city/coastal areas, to the more inland areas of a few miles.  Being from the midwest (Indianapolis to be exact) I often forget the vast array of climates in such a close proximity on the West Coast.

The problem here is that in the Midwest,  you can very easily experience all 4 seasons in the course of 24 hours,  having temperatures in the upper 70s to having a foot of snow a few hours later. Which is why people around here like to say "you don't like the weather? wait 5 minutes"

Amazingly enough, being a Kiwi, I can relate to this.  I flew into LAX some years ago, and drove down to San Diego where the climate was surprisingly nice.  Not too hot, and with a lovely cool breeze coming off the sea.  The next day we headed inland towards Phoenix passing through an incredible variety of landscapes.  I remember mountains made of huge rocks the size of a house.  I remember seeing the west bound lane fully half a mile away passing through a different mountain pass.  I remember giant cacti straight out of an old western.  It was breathtaking.  But what I remember the most was getting out of the car at the first fuel stop, and the wall of heat that hit us.  It was a massive contrast to San Diego.  

There was also a bizarre thing where a guy who looked like a modern day cowboy came out of the shop in this garage in the middle  of nowhere.  He lit a rolled up cigarette, crossed the road, and proceeded to walk into the desert.  There was a thing out there we could see, so goodness knows where he was going.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 21, 2018 Dec 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Image result for exhaustipated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines