Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Something we all can relate to.

Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CzPJt_dUoAE3Ms0.jpg

We can make this a thread to post relevant cartoons, photo edits, memes and other assorted witticisms.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 732 Replies 732
LEGEND ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

works in my firefox Nancy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link does not scroll properly on any desktop browser I own.  I've outlined block level elements.  And the yellow areas are dead zones.

Creative Types by Adobe Create.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i agree its a bad design... there is a hidden menu bar with fackbook and twiter links

Screenshot (2534).png

and this menu covers the top 50 or so pixels including the area where the scroll bar lives i.e, the scroll bar goes under the menu and at that [top of page] is not clickable next to the 'share' link... bad design

Screenshot (2536).png

your screengrab shows a very small breakpoint ... my top image is the smallest breakpoint so under that would break the design as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 09, 2019 May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The thinker is one of the creative types, isn't it? It is my type too haha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that the results all have a positive bent whatever type you turn out to be.   The test was fun, but the graphics between the questions were nicely done.   I am still not sure if they were all CGI or a mix of reality and  computer generated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've lost two big stars (of yesteryear) in the last week. First Doris Day passed away, and now Tim Conway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2019 May 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peggy Lipton, 79. I knew her for The Mod Squad and while she went on to other roles, they were past my active TV watching days.

I guess, OB, it's that image of them 50-60 years ago that flashes to mind when the obituary finally makes the news.

Glad to see they got the bonus years to enjoy their fame and wealth.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For those who remember...

GBOF.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great Balls of Fire!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

D656YwXXsAA8B2M.jpg large.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2019 May 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2019-05-22_174845.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

we are what we eat or what the plants eat?

Composting of humans legalized in Washington state - CNN

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No more Washington apples for me. The entire Pacific coast has lost their minds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ponytail1414  wrote

No more Washington apples for me. The entire Pacific coast has lost their minds.

warning... may contain traces of human nuts

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Enjoyed the fun you all were having with crazy Washington State composting. Please, know that the West Coast, Oregon, and Washington,  were mostly average friendly nature folk, kindly, considerate and helpful. We have lived on the West Coast - all three states - most of our lives and the crazy changes started when the last BIG San Francisco quake happened. Californians migrated north in herds. They now occupy our beautiful homeland and boy does it disturb our peace!!!

It is still like the 1980s where we live on the central coast of Oregon. Carry on. JH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haha Joan! It's ok, I actually know four normal people who live in Seattle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, this explains a lot!

Wolves.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Picture (Device Independent Bitmap) 1.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ponytail1414  wrote

I actually know four normal people who live in Seattle.

Hi Leslie,

I tried being normal once. Worst two minutes of my life!

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When the warranty expires.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/ZST01RXKMHn2/giphy.gif?cid=790b76115cec788835706d472ef6b1c1&rid=giphy.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 08, 2019 Jun 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Blimey Nancy.  That is amazing.  It looks like CGI, but blooming well done.

When I left the Ford Apprentice Training School (Harold Hill, Essex) and started at the Ford UK Research & Engineering Center at Dunton as a third year apprentice, some of the 'Engineering Prototype' vehicles were not a million miles from the above self destructing car — btw, I wish it would stop self destructing as it is becoming distracting.  One such vehicle was the Capri. 

We had the V6 3L built on a Corsair floor pan

which was about the only part of the body made of metal.  Large parts of the body shape where made out of wood, and literally held together with duct tape and screws.  The problem being we were still apprentices who sought thrills and knew no fear, and the 3L V6 was definitely not faked.  I have no idea how we survived.

Which segways nicely back on topic, because when I saw this video a few minutes ago, I laughed like a drain!    It came from a PetaPixel article about a Kestrel's impressive head stabilization. and some wag in the comments claimed that if he wanted a living stabilizer for his camera, he'd mount it on a chicken's head.  Who'd have thought that something as prosaic as a chicken would have a superpower?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2019 Jun 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

22cQQwn.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hahaha!

xmas-VOICE-MAIL.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And ask Santa to save a few sacks for whoever thought up the "why don't you visit our website" message that runs every three minutes while you are waiting to ask someone a specific question about your account.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I hate that one! "Did you know you can do this on our website at www.we don't want you to call us.com?"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines