• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What application shall I create a short interactive questionnaire?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2016 Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I plan to develop a short interactive questionnaire that helps consumers to narrow down to a right product.  This questionnaire should be working on mobile devices. Will Animate CC work?  Any tutorial available?  Thank you in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depends what the use case is and how it will be used. Survey Monkey is always a good choice for surveys.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually I would prefer the questionnaire embedded on the website.  Also my client doesn't want to pay extra fees for Survey Monkey.   Years ago I created similar questionnaires using Flash and they worked really nice on website/mobile until it stopped functioning.  Any suggestion?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click to read the program descriptions at Adobe Creative Cloud desktop apps | Adobe Creative Cloud to see if one will do what you want

Flash is no more... it is now Animate, so read the description for that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See Interactive Multiple Choice Quiz.

https://codepen.io/cmcg/pen/dlxvu

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John - Thanks.   I have Animate but it seems not to be working on a mobile phone.  I google for tutorial but it's nowhere to be found. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're building an interactive questionnaire for a web page, use Dreamweaver and  JavaScript or jQuery, CSS and HTML5 code.   If it's a complicated questionnaire, you may want to add  some server-side logic with PHP & MySQL data.  But that would depend on your hosting plan.

Flash (aka SWF) on the web is a zombie.  Most mobile devices don't support it.   And only a few desktop users have Flash player anymore.    Google is pulling Flash ads on January 2nd.  Browsers have already started blocking Flash content by default.   Flash's fate on the web is sealed shut.

Microsoft Edge will block Flash content by default - gHacks Tech News

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davidm73322675 wrote:

John - Thanks. I have Animate but it seems not to be working on a mobile phone. I google for tutorial but it's nowhere to be found.

If you are using Animate CC, create it as an HTML5 project not a Flash project and it should work on any device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nancy -

Thank you for the link.  Are all questions on one screen?    Actually what I'm looking for is a tutorial on how to develop an "expert system".  My client's company are offering five different telephones for consumers who have hearing loss.  Consumers can go through a series of questions to help them to narrow down to a right phone that will fit their need or lifestyle. For example; each question is shown on one frame.  When a consumer clicks the "A" answer then it will go to the "A" frame  and if choose the B answer then it will go to the "B" frame. Does that make sense?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Short answer = Ajax requests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Long answer = Aaaaaaaaaajjjaaaaaaaaaaaaax reeeeeeeeqqqueeeeeeeests.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines