• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which Adobe Product to Start with? (video with Internet link)

Community Beginner ,
Dec 24, 2020 Dec 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone, I am new and wanted to introduce myself. I am new have absolutely no artist talent and have never used any of the Adobe video or photo programs. I have a simple goal and would love to get some suggestions on where to start. My goal is to build my business by using social media platforms.

I want to create informative videos on some legal topics, they would-be approximately 5 to 10 mins in length with the goal of keeping my firm on the radar of my targeted audience. I would like to be able to make this as easy as possible, but it has to look professional.

I would like to be able to start with a title card, then fade into my video. Make some simple transactions and then fade out to a closing card. I would like to allow people to maybe click on the video and either go to my home page or to a social media account. I would like to be able to use a green screen simply so I can make the background look more professional.

Can I get an idea of which of the Adobe programs would be best to start in and learn how to use? I currently in subscribed to

Thanks in advance for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seem you are unable to edit your posts? 

I currently am subscribed to Creative cloud All apps includes 30 apps and services.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seem you are unable to edit your posts? 

Only moderators or those that have achieved a sort of secret Adobe forum post threshhold may edit their posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>click on the video and either go to my home page or to a social media account

As far as I know, that is not possible with a video that you export out of Premiere Pro... but you should ask in the forum

To find a forum for any program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

I have never had the need to include an Internet link in a video, so I don't know if Adobe has any program to do that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is not possible with a video that you export out of Premiere Pro

It is possible except for:

I would like to allow people to maybe click on the video and either go to my home page or to a social media account

That would have to be done in another application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at Adobe Spark.  It comes free with your paid Creative Cloud plan.

https://spark.adobe.com/

• Spark page is used for marketing and one-page story telling. 
  • Spark Video is for creating and sharing short online videos. 
  • And Spark Graphics are for posting on your social media channels, all of which can be linked to your website.

❄   ☃   ❄

Happy Holidays!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Nancy OShea thank you for taking the time to answer my question. There are so many programs that Adobe has it can be overwhelming. I am going to look into Spark.  

Which program would you suggest I use to animate my logo. Something simple like the logo just flips around or fades in/out. These types of things may not need to use any animation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For ease of use I recommend Adobe Spark Post's free animated logo maker.

https://spark.adobe.com/make/logo-maker/animated/

For more advanced users, Photoshop alone or with After Effects can be used but there's a steeper learning curve to both of those apps.  After Effects is for animating & motion graphics.  Photoshop is for exporting to GIF.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines