• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Discourse Typeface Activation Issues

New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to activate the entire Discourse typeface package (24 fonts) but only 6 will activate in my adobe programs. I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what is going wrong. When I activate the entire typeface  I get a desktop notification that all of the fonts have been activated. Then when I go into my adobe program (Illustrator primarily, but doesn't work anywhere) only 6 are activated and it also seems that some of the fonts that are active don't match their title and are a different font entirely (like a "fill" font in use actually is a "outline" font). Any help would be appreciated!

TOPICS
Download install and licensing , Missing font , Sync issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

One thing to check out is that if you activate 24 fonts from the same family you won't see 24 fonts in the font list. You will see a number of fonts with variants of the name, each with one or more styles. The mapping from name + style to original font name is sometimes a bit cryptic. I don't know if this is the case for you, but it's worth checking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines