• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Downloading Previously Purchased Fonts

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2013 Dec 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I purchased a font (Adobe Mathematical Pi) back in 2005 and have lost the backp. The download link at the order history page is not working. I will greatly appreciate any help on redownloading.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

< Moving the discussion to Adobe Type forums >

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, these forums are not an official outlet of either Adobe Technical Support or Customer Support. For your issue, you will need to contact Adobe Customer Support directly. They may be able to assist  you.

- Dov

PS:     This type of situtation is the best argument for regularly backing up all your digital assets and having good, secure, off-premises storage of same.

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Navigating through Adobe's support site, I found the following FAQ: Adobe Store | Online order and payment FAQ. It directed me to another page that contained the steps that I needed to follow to download a previous font purchase: Find a download link on Adobe.com. Hope that helps (if you're still looking for help after over a year).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines