• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font Problems!

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone! I have the adobe creative suite CS5 and the programs are all working fine but I did come across one problem just recently about fonts. The fonts I have installed are not being recognized by the adobe programs and I haven't had this problem with fonts until now. I work under mac 10.6.8 and I've cleared the font caches and cleared all duplicates and the problem still hasn't been solved. I've contacted apple but had not been success, so I was hoping that I can get answers here. Can someone please help me with this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Adobe Type forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff! You are the only person who's replied and for that thank you. Are you able to help me with this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RunRowBang this is likely because you posted in the Downloading, Installing, and Setting Up forum.  The participants in the Type forum will be a more accurate audience for your inquiry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm so confused! I'm new to this , so I am slightly lost. Can you post a link to redirect me tothe adobe type forum? That way I can repost this Iin hopes of getting an answer. Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RunRowRang your discussion is already moved to the Forum.  If you click on View the full discussion in your e-mail you can view your discussion in your default web browser.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm so confused right now, I've clicked on the links on tye email and it leads me back to this page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines