• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I download Font Folio 11.0 onto my new computer?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Font Folio 11.0 in '09. I recently bought a new computer and I am trying to download it so I can use it with my Creative Cloud programs. I have the original box and receipt but there is no serial number anywhere.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 18, 2016 Jan 18, 2016

You should be receiving either a phone call or e-mail from one of our Customer Support agents. They have looked up your account and will be able to explain why a Font Folio disk cannot be provided to you based on what they believe is a product you subscribed to, but discontinued the subscription to, a few years back. They will discuss this directly with you and as such, I'll close this thread on this forum.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lost information - reply #1 in https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2008767 (programs to find in Mac or Windows)

Find your serial # http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-serial-number.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2016 Jan 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I did find it under my account but there is no serial number. Just an order number associated with the transaction. Am I missing something? I tried calling and they referred me to the live chat and then they referred me to the font folio experts here on the forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 15, 2016 Jan 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving the discussion to Adobe Type‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I did find it under my account but there is no serial number. Just an order number associated with the transaction.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Font Folio is not downloadable. It came as a CD or DVD in the box. If you have lost the disk, you will need to contact Adobe Customer Support to arrange for obtaining a replacement.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the information...I tried calling them and they said they do not offer phone support for this product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hopefully you didn't try contacting Technical Support as opposed to Customer Support (very different). Customer Support is supposed to handle these issues.

I've opened up an internal case over this and hopefully you will be contacted in the next business day or so. Let us know either way.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure I called the Customer Support number. I got shuffled around for a while before being told to go to the forums. Thanks for helping me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should be receiving either a phone call or e-mail from one of our Customer Support agents. They have looked up your account and will be able to explain why a Font Folio disk cannot be provided to you based on what they believe is a product you subscribed to, but discontinued the subscription to, a few years back. They will discuss this directly with you and as such, I'll close this thread on this forum.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines