• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm using font Adobe "Utopia", but it's not display correctly on android device. Can you please help me ?

May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using font Adobe "Utopia", but it's not display correctly on android device. Can you please help me ?

[Moved from the Forum Lounge to a support forum - moderator]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In what context is the font not displaying correctly?

Are you referring to a PDF file that you created elsewhere from content using the Utopia font? If so, exactly what are you using to display the PDF file and even more importantly, did you create the PDF file with the fonts embedded?

If not a PDF file, what are you looking at? If it is a Microsoft Word document, for example, unless you somehow have the Utopia font installed on your Android device. Installing fonts on an Android device is not necessarily simple. Depending upon the device, there are some utilities available to assist, but you may need to have a “rooted” phone. A web search might assist you with that. We can't help you with that from Adobe.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines