• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to get Abobe Heiti TC and Heiti SC fonts. Please help!

Nov 22, 2012 Nov 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to purchase a font by the name of Heiti TC and SC from Adobe. I believe it is an Adobe font. I have called the customer support for SEA, and they have given me a list of resellers to refer to, but none of them are clueless about it. I need to purchase this font urgently and need a quote to present to the client. Since the customer support for Adobe is unhelpful and also their resellers, can someone from the staff team help me out on this? It is ridiculous to know that I might need to change the font to another one, if this font is not available for sale. Does this mean I illegally convert the font for the client to use? Please help as I need this font to be licensed to 20 or more computers and it has to be compatible with PC platforms too, and not only Macs. PLEASE HELP!!!

Forgot to mention I am based in Singapore, and so is my client.

TOPICS
How to , Purchase

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to purchase a font by the name of Heiti TC and SC from Adobe. I believe it is an Adobe font.

They are not Adobe fonts, I do not think. They do not appear in Font Folio 11.

Wikipedia claims (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_CJK_fonts) they are "available in Mac OS X 10.6," and I think that is correct.

Under Mac OS X 10.7.5, the font is present and Font Book reports:

Version7.0d17e1
Location/System/Library/Fonts/STHeiti Medium.ttc
Unique nameHeiti SC Medium; 7.0d17e1; 2011-05-05
ManufacturerSinoType
CopyrightCopyright (c) 2000-2007, Changzhou SinoType Technology Co., Ltd.  All rights reserved.
TrademarkSTHeiti SC and SinoType are trademarks of Changzhou SinoType Technology Co., Ltd.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks heaps John. I will look into this and see if Changzhou SinoType sells them. Cheers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let me know if you need a contact name/email for Changzhou SinoType.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ken,

Yes I would like the contact name/email for Changzhou Sino Type.

Thanks heaps,

Richard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your PM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2013 Dec 12, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ken,

Can we have the contact as well? We want to buy the sthupo.ttf if they still sell it.

From the file info, it has this info:

Copyright (c) 1991-1998, Changzhou SinoType Technology Co., Ltd.  All rights reserved.

Hopefully you can give us the contact very very soon!

Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines