Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Team account and typekit

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have an CC team account configuration, I was just wondering what would happen if one of the team members would create a Typekit code for one of our clients website and we close his account. Is the Type kit is registred on our team account or on one users account ? Any chance the typekit will stop working because one of our developpers left the company ?

Thanks for your answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2015 Oct 15, 2015

Hi David,

Typekit accounts are individual right now. That means that if one of your employees leaves or wants to cancel their account, those kits will be deleted if the account is canceled. Currently, we don't have mutli-user/team features for Typekit but this is something we're looking into and I'll nudge the team on your behalf.

In the meantime, I would recommend using one Typekit account for your team. You could set up an account for something like: typekit@companyname.com and then use this acc

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Type‌

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi David,

Typekit accounts are individual right now. That means that if one of your employees leaves or wants to cancel their account, those kits will be deleted if the account is canceled. Currently, we don't have mutli-user/team features for Typekit but this is something we're looking into and I'll nudge the team on your behalf.

In the meantime, I would recommend using one Typekit account for your team. You could set up an account for something like: typekit@companyname.com and then use this account for the whole team.

Note, this account can only be shared for web fonts and shouldn't be used by multiple people for sync/desktop fonts. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you very much Benjamin for your fast reply. We'll probably create a typekit account as you suggest.

Best regards,

David Jason Monnehay

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines